Xnspy is one of the top rated recording apps that lets you listen in on the surroundings. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and is one of those apps that is compatible with Android Nougat 7.0.
- You can remotely switch on the microphone of the target phone by sending remote commands.
- You can view the time and date stamps for each of the recordings.
- You can access these recordings via your Xnspy web account’s dashboard.
- You can record the surroundings for up to 30 minutes. If your need exceeds that, you will have to send another command.
Here is a step-by-step guide to walk you through the entire process:
- First of all, you need to subscribe to the app. As it is not available on Play Store, you have to download it from its official site.
- Once you have subscribed to the app, you will receive an email with the instructions to download, login credentials of your web account, and activation code.
- After 24-48 hours of installing the app on the target phone, you can access your web account. The web account will take you to an online dashboard that maps all the activities of the target phone.
- The dashboard allows you to navigate through the various features of the app including the ambient recordings.
- All you need is an internet connection, and you can switch on the ambient recording feature from anywhere and listen to whatever is going on around the target phone.
- If you download the Xnspy dashboard app to your android phone, then you can send the ambient recording commands from your phone.
- You will have to download the recordings to your computer to listen to them.
- Ambient recording works with Android devices only.