Samsung, the leading IT brand, has surprised everyone with its latest launch of Z3 medium range Touchscreen–dual SIM smartphone just within 10 months of its launch of Samsung Z1. Company sources added that the new Samsung Z3 will have all the multimedia features that are available on other handsets at this price range. Interestingly, Samsung’s newly launched Z3 will have the tag “Made in India” for the first time unlike made in China or Korea.
Over the last few years, Samsung has aggressively marketed its product all across the globe using flash sales or simply online sale of its products on e-commerce portals. The Korean multinational giant has set a price tag of Rs. 8,490 for Z3 to be available on mobile retail stores as well as at online shopping stores as well. It is expected that the product would be made available on Snapdeal soon. Consumers can now buy electronic products at greater discount using Snapdeal offers available on DealDikhao.
Samsung Z3 what’s New?
1) Screen Size and Resolution: 5-inch HD Super Amoled display (720×1280-pixel)
2) Dimension: 141.6 x 70 x 7.9 mm
3) Weight: 137 gm
4) Band: The new Samsung Z3 is the 3G smartphone and users can easily use it anywhere in India.
5) Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
6) Memory: Internal memory of 8GB with an option to expand it via microSD card (up to 128GB).
7) Camera: Samsung Z3 comes with 8-megapixel rear camera to offer you absolutely brilliant picture quality with LED Flash. You can use it as your personal camera to capture those priceless moments in it. The smartphone has 5-megapixel front camera as well so that you can seamlessly make video calls.
8) Camera Features: The handset offers Autofocus, Dream Shot, HDR and many more useful functions that are hardly available at this price range.
9) Battery: The smartphone is backed up with powerful 2600mAh removable battery.
10) Operating System: Samsung Z3 will be having preinstalled Tizen 2.4 OS. In Z1 also, the company used its own OS – Tizen 2.3. The company sources are claiming that the new OS is very similar to the widely popular Android. All important options can be found under Settings.
11) Network: The new Samsung Z3 will also offer general features to consumers such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and many more.
12) Styler: For all display options such as changing themes or wallpapers on the handset users can go to newly added ‘Styler’ option.
Samsung Z3 Spectacular Apps
If you are a gadget freak who doesn’t get satisfied easily than this newly launched handset from the World’s spectacular brand has something more for you; Samsung My Galaxy app and Samsung MixRadio app. Both these apps are extremely useful for people who love to explore their gadgets.
You can get access to more than 25 million songs absolutely free – without investing a single rupee through Samsung’s MixRadio app service. Similarly, Samsung’s My Galaxy app is more or less like a virtual store where you can get the best of deals and discounts instantly. The app is available on Google Play. You can also purchase other Samsung Smartphones at higher discount using flipkart offers.
Interestingly, the company also offers you with the option to uninstall these apps anytime you want to do so. So what are waiting for? Bring home a new Samsung Z3 today. These days, most people prefer buying their gadgets using online e-commerce portals. You can straightaway book your order for a new Samsung device on the virtual store and get the same delivered to you just within a week. You will love it.
FutureEnTech - Connecting The Knowledge. Let's share the knowledge and help our environment. All are welcome to share your articles and enrich yourself on topics Technology, Gadgets, SEO, Energy, Environment, Transportation, Business, Lifestyle and Humanity. FutureEnTech is a Platform to Express Yourself and it helps in spreading awareness about the latest Technology that supports our Environment. Don't Miss the Updates..Subscribe to FutureEnTech!