Using an ambient recording phone app could be beneficial to you in ways you had not thought of before. Your child could be spending time with a rowdy crowd, or bullies might be picking on him and you wouldn’t have any clue. There could be a mole in your office who could be planning to leak valuable confidential information to competitors.
An ambient recording app gives you intel. You can listen to the surrounding voices and sounds. The target phone user has no idea that you are listening in. So, how to get started?
Xnspy is not your average ambient recording apps. The ambient recording is just one of its many excellent features. Because of its expansive range of basic and advanced features, such as monitoring text messages, call logs, GPS location tracking, and web browsing history, it covers all of your monitoring needs whether you are a parent or a cautious employer.
Xnspy is one of the top rated recording apps that let you listen in on the surroundings. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and is one of those apps that is compatible with Android Nougat 7.0.
Here is what the ambient recording feature lets you do:
- You can remotely switch on the microphone of the target phone by sending remote commands.
- You can view the time and date stamps for each of the recordings.
- You can access these recordings via your Xnspy web account’s dashboard.
- You can record the surroundings for up to 30 minutes. If your need exceeds that, you will have to send another command.
Here is a step-by-step guide to walk you through the entire process:
- First of all, you need to subscribe to the app. As it is not available on Play Store, you have to download it from its official site.
- Once you have subscribed to the app, you will receive an email with the instructions to download, login credentials of your web account, and activation code.
- After 24-48 hours of installing the app on the target phone, you can access your web account. The web account will take you to an online dashboard that maps all the activities of the target phone.
- The dashboard allows you to navigate through the various features of the app including the ambient recordings.
- All you need is an internet connection, and you can switch on the ambient recording feature from anywhere and listen to whatever is going on around the target phone.
- If you download the Xnspy dashboard app to your android phone, then you can send the ambient recording commands from your phone.
- You will have to download the recordings to your computer to listen to them.
- Ambient recording works with Android devices only.
Other surround recording apps send gibberish text message commands to switch on the microphone of the target device that can make a person suspicious. Xnspy, on the other hand, sends a discrete command so the user can not know that their microphone is on.
Xnspy’s expansive range of features has made it simpler and easier to keep tabs on your loved ones.