There are lots of benefits of working with Salesforce DX you should know of, now that you are getting introduced to this potential tool. Advantages are many that have made it a popular choice worldwide to be used with your current Salesforce software and ensure you meet your release management goals better.
The benefits of Salesforce DX
Salesforce DX comes with some great advantages. They are:
- It is an open source platform offering development in your work efficiency as it also gets more development.
- Adds agility to your existing Salesforce working platform by providing you robust tools and features.
- Being a cloud-based service, it does not require extra space and infrastructure. Installing DX is really easy in your software platform.
- Data migration gets real easy with DX. You can simply migrate data to your test and developer Sandboxes in a click.
- You can integrate DX with other testing tools and AppExchange tools.
- You can reduce the deployment time of your release managers by 32% with the application of Salesforce DX. Also, it helps enhance collaboration between developers and QA.
- You can prevent disasters and manage disasters by rolling back deployments with just a click with the strong features of DX.
- Last minute merging of user stories about dropping them into deployment is made possible by DX.
- Fast and quick deploy system in the tool help in faster-advanced deployment.
- You may arrange to get sign-offs, permission and unauthorized access, from business teams before deploying and deployments can be stopped and prevented at the root.
These are just a few, and there are so many reasons to fall in love with this amazing release management enhancement system, that you would love your job and love belonging to the domain of app development add lifecycle management, just because of this amazing feature rich tool.
The complete solution in the form on Salesforce DX
Salesforce DX offers the complete solution to Salesforce working and release management with pronounced features like:
- Built-in tools for merging
- Uninterrupted deployments one after another
- Analyzing static codes
- Version control
- Regression story testing
- User story management
Use third-party solutions for extra enhancement in work solutions
You can reap more benefits of Salesforce DX as the efficiency enhancement tool for Salesforce by utilizing the power of third-party solutions like Flosum.com. This will help you integrate DX with external tools you like and use, and would help you use all built-in features of your existing tools and Salesforce both. Often third-party solutions add to your team’s speed of lifecycle management by giving them more features and added powers for developing. For more information visit Best gold digger metal detector.
The rich features of DX when integrated with your already efficient Salesforce app usage, increases your team’s power to deliver. Hence using a team that is already expert and experienced in handling DX to its full potential would give you that added support for faster deployment, and would be a great help. You should start using Salesforce DX now to see how amazing your working speed improves.