The inverter has proved to be essential in modern life because nowadays everybody requires electricity every minute for different purposes. An inverter functions well if you invest in a good inverter battery. So you must buy the best inverter batteries that never slow down or go off.
The best thing about an inverter is that it is helpful to store the electricity and supply it in case there is no electric power. If you are living in a big joint family, or you live alone, you cannot deny or negate the role of an inverter.
Why Should You Go for an Inverter Battery?
An inverter battery is one of the most important parts of the inverter because it offers you uninterrupted electricity for long hours. If you don’t invest in a good inverter battery, then your inverter is worthless. So, it becomes important for you to buy the best inverter batteries in India. There are thousands of batteries that are available in the market but you need to be very careful which picking up one for yourself.
Different Types of Inverter Battery
This is one of the best inverter batteries in the Indian market because it is the most common and oldest one. These are the top light inverter batteries which can last for at least 3 to 4 years lead-acid batteries are inexpensive and have a large amount of capacity. It requires high maintenance because you need to check electrolyte levels and water levels on regular basis. This is one of the best buys for homes.
It is also known as the gel battery which is somewhat similar to a lead-acid battery but it doesn’t require much maintenance. It is the best inverter battery for alternating current as it uses gel and absorbent glass mat. It is expensive because it has some variant features and has a shorter lifespan.
It is again the best inverter battery in the Indian market with a longer lifespan, low maintenance, and better efficiency. It has a more complex design and is a little expensive as compared to the other two categories. You can buy this battery for shop or office purposes because this battery stays long in the absence of electricity.
Advantages of Buying the Best Inverter Battery in India
1. If you buy the best inverter battery for home then you can do your tasks hassle-free. If you are in the kitchen and wish to continue your chores for a longer time, then you can do that if you have the best inverter and its battery. This will help you get an uninterrupted supply of power.
2. You can also invest in the best tall tubular inverter battery which is better than bed type tubular battery. In areas that attract more power cuts, a tall tubular inverter battery is a better buy.
3. An inverter functions best if it is supported by a powerful battery. This way it can work more efficiently and without any deterrence. The capacity of your battery decides the duration of backup power that your inverter can offer.
4. In case you live in a village or any outskirt area, then the power condition is bad. So, in such a scenario you need to buy the best inverter and a supportive inverter battery.
5. You can run home or kitchen appliances easily with the help of a good inverter and also you need high quality and best inverter battery for these purposes. You can also invest in the best inverter battery for long backup for your refrigerator, AC, printer, and computer.
6. Some parts of the country face load shedding problems, so the top inverter batteries in India offer backup power which can be used to run basic appliances like LED lights, ceiling fans, food processors, mixer grinders, etc.
Features of The Best Inverter Batteries in India
1. The high-quality battery has a well-ventilated uniform grain structure that ensures optimum performance at all times.
2. The battery should be designed in such a way that it is quicker and easier to charge and it also reduces your electricity bills.
3. The improved balanced plate in the battery can withstand voltage fluctuations and protect against water and electrolyte loss.
4. Good batteries have a floating guide that indicates the electrolyte level and guides you in case the battery requires additional water.
5. A good battery is leak-resistant and is designed with a top-ventilated lid. This helps to prevent the battery from getting overheated.
6. The battery should come with a long life span and requires negligible maintenance.
Brand to Go For
There are a number of inverter battery companies in India that make different batteries with varied specifications. In case you are looking for the best inverter battery in the Indian market then you should first check the reputation of that brand. You shouldn’t go for any random brand because the quality of the battery can put your life at stake.
A reputed brand designs a top-quality inverter battery in India with high performance. You can buy the best batteries from Genus, Luminous, Exide, etc. Also, when you purchase the inverter battery, then you must check the warranty given by the seller. You should always look for a battery with a long warranty period and also take care of your budget and needs.
You should buy the best inverter batteries that are made up of high-quality material, are rust-proof, and fits with any kind of inverter of your choice. The battery should be such that it has a higher rate of charge and can resist long power cuts. You should also be aware that each battery in India has its own output power which signifies the power amount and also how long the power can be supplied.
So, every battery has a different Ah, which means that the higher the Ah rating the more powerful will be the battery. So, whenever you plan to buy an inverter battery you should check the maximum limit of the Ah rating battery. The range of the battery varies from 150-200Ah and you should pick the best battery according to your requirements.